You can ask your friends and coworkers, but you still want to do your own research. When it comes down to it, you want to pick the best option for your household. Here are some things to consider when choosing a pest control service:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Can they provide you with references from past/current clients?
- Are they licensed/certified?
- Are the pesticides harmful to young children and pets?
- Can they tell you what products they use, and how they use them?
- Do they offer a guarantee? If so, what does it cover?
- Are their services emergency, long-term, or seasonal?
- Will they give you a contract for long-term services if needed?
You’ll also want to make note of their professionalism such as how they treat you, their appearance, their willingness to answer questions and offer solutions.
Many pest control services recommend on-going treatment after an infestation has been cleared. This ensures they are doing their best to keep your house from turning into a regular hot-spot for bugs.
Different bugs require different treatments, and your pest control service will be able to tell you the best course of action.
Contact Tom Cat Environmental Services for your initial consultation and service at 760-964-2930.